1. Sterling silver;
2. Real ruby coupled with premium quality zircon;
3. Rhodium polished.
HOW TO MEASURE RING SIZE:
1. Cut a thin strip of paper about 5 centimeters long.
2. Fold the thin strip of paper around the finger at the base and close enough to your knuckle.
3. Mark the area where the two ends of the paper strip meet.
4. Use the ruler to measure the length in millimeters to give you the circumference.
5. Convert the measurement to the appropriate ring size, using the ring size chart provided.