1. Sterling silver;
2. Rhodium plated;
HOW TO MEASURE RING SIZE:
1. Cut a thin strip of paper about 5 centimetres long.
2. Fold the thin strip of paper around the finger at the base and close enough to your knuckle.
3. Mark the area where the two ends of the paper strip meet.
4. Use the ruler to measure the length in millimetres to give you the circumference.
5. Convert the measurement to the appropriate ring size by dividing your measurement determined in the aforementioned step with 3.14 and then select your required size using the ring size chart provided.